OUT OF CONTEXT
Five sentences related to a topic are given below. Four of them can be put together to form a meaningful and coherent short paragraph. Identify the odd one out. Choose its number as your answer and key it in.
1. Internet service providers (ISPs) will be prohibited from practices such as blocking content, degrading speeds, slowing specific content, or granting differential speeds or treatment.
2. The Telecom Commission’s acceptance of net neutrality rules will have far-reaching implications for the future of the internet in India.
3. The internet has essentially been net neutral for over two decades, and there has been plenty of visible innovation.
4. A net-neutral regime will allow smaller businesses and individuals to create and disseminate content without the fear of their offerings being swamped by larger competitors.
5. In that sense, net neutrality will help to promote innovation across the entire digital ecosystem.
See our previous ‘Questions of the Day’:
Verbal Question of the Day: 21
Verbal Question of the Day: 20