Countdown to CAT 2020|DAY 110|LRDI
Eight persons – A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H decided to attend a pet show organized in their city. Two persons have a dog each, two persons have a cat each, two persons have a parrot each and two persons do not have any pet. Given below is some information about the persons, and who reached when, to attend the pet show.
1. The person having a dog came just before the person having a parrot.
2. G, who does not have a dog reached just after B.
3. D has a dog and E has a parrot.
4. F came before H and met C when he reached the show.
5. E and B have the same type of pet.
6. The persons who reached first as well as the person who reached last have a parrot.
7. H, who has a cat, came just before the person having no pet.
1. When does A arrive at the pet Show?
2. If no person came between the two persons having a cat, then how many persons came between the two persons having a dog?
3. Among the given persons, who was the fourth to reach the pet show?
D. Cannot be determined