CURRENT AFFAIRS #1
1. In which Indian state the world’s cheapest drinking water project called “Sulabh Jal” is launched?
2. Where was the 10th edition of BRICS Summit held?
3. Which Indian Naval Ship is participating in the multilateral regional maritime engagement exercise “KAKADU 2018”?
4. Which European country has sanctioned Euro 120 million soft loan to India for National Clean Ganga Mission?
5. Which country has taken over the chairmanship of the 5th Summit of BIMSTEC?
6. The National Sports Day is celebrated every year in India on ____________.
7. What was the theme for 4th BIMSTEC Summit that was held in Kathmandu, Nepal?
A.Sustainable growth for Bay of Bengal region
B.Towards a peaceful, prosperous and sustainable Bay of Bengal region
C.Economic Reformation for Bay of Bengal region
D.None of the given theme is true
8. Who won The Wimbledon 2018 Men’s singles title?
9. Who has written the novel “Lethal White” ?
10. Which country has recently ended the state of emergency after two years?
Do you know we have a forum where you can get all your doubts answered? : tathagat.mba/forums/