Puzzle of the day: 103
Data about the Sales and incentives of five persons named P, Q , R, S ,T is given below
- All them have different Sales
- All them have different incentives, and sales of a person is greater than the incentive of the same person.
- Sales of P is more than that of T and the Incentive of R is more than that of S
- The Sales of Q is less than the Incentive of T
- The person whose Sales is the second highest has the least Incentive and the person with highest Sales has the highest Incentive.
- The Sales and Incentive of S is more than the Sales and Incentive of T respectively.
3. Who has the least Incentive?