Puzzle of the day: 110
Seven people P, Q, R, S, T, U, V are sitting in a row. (may or may not be facing in same direction).
- U is three places away from S and is second to the right of T, who faces south.
- S sits at an end. T and S are not adjacent to each other and are facing different directions.
- P Is to the immediate left of U.
- Q is adjacent to neither T nor P.
- R is second to the right of P.
- P and U face different directions.
- V is to the left of Q and right of R. V faces north.
Which of the following the position of V
- Second to the right of U
- Immediate right of S
- Third to the left of P
- All of the above.