Puzzle of the day: 117
Data about the income and expenditure of five persons named Lokesh, Manish, Neelesh, Om, Prakash is given below
- All them have different income.
- All them have different expenditures, and income of a person is greater than the expenditure of the same person.Income of Lokesh is more than that of Prakash and the expenditure of Neelesh is more than that of Om
- The income of Manish is less than the expenditure of Prakash
- The person whose income is the second highest has the least expenditure and the person with highest income has the highest expenditure.
- The income and expenditure of Om is more than the income and expenditure of Prakash respectively.
Who has the highest income and expenditure?