Verbal Question of the Day: 20
The five sentences (labelled 1,2,3,4, and 5) given in this question, when properly sequenced, form a coherent paragraph. Decide on the proper order for the sentences and key in this sequence of five numbers as your answer.
- Virtual reality can create the illusion of a virtual body to substitute your own, which is called virtual embodiment.
- Following a virtual reality “Einstein” experience, participants were also less likely to unconsciously stereotype older people.
- A virtual reality experience of being in Albert Einstein’s body can help people with low self-esteem score better on cognitive tests.
- The perception of having Einstein’s body may help unlock previously inaccessible mental resources.
- The way our brain perceives our body is surprisingly flexible.
See our previous ‘Questions of the Day’: