Verbal Question of the Day: 2
The sentences given in the question, when properly sequenced, form a coherent paragraph. Each sentence is labelled with a number. Write the sequence of numbers, the sentences of which create the most coherent paragraph.
- Through such judgments, the judiciary has failed not only to protect the legitimate rights of owners, but also to provide economic justice enshrined in Article 38 of the Constitution.
- The Indian judiciary doesn’t seem to fully appreciate the consequences of its judgments.
- Transfers have been forced for a cause known neither to the beneficiary governments nor to the judiciary.
- Moreover, it is due to the perverse incentives created by such judgments that government agencies abuse laws and are sitting on a massive stock of unused land, which would have been put to more productive use by its owners.
- Courts have transferred land, a precious economic resource, from those who own, need and use it to governments who do not need it by their own accord.