Verbal Question of the Day: 3
The sentences given in the question, when properly sequenced, form a coherent paragraph. Each sentence is labelled with a number. Write the sequence of numbers, the sentences of which create the most coherent paragraph.
- His Surveys have been distinguished by a willingness to use the data and resources available to the CEA’s office to intervene on important issues and raise new fields of inquiry.
- It is fair to say that in this last role, Mr.Subramanian has left a deep impact.
- The Surveys have provided valuable inputs into debates as wide ranging as the applicability in India of a universal basic income, India’s “missing women” and whether the Piketty thesis on inequality is valid in this country.
- But, overall, Mr. Subramanian’s successors will find it hard to match the mark he has left on the Surveys.
- Along the way some might worry that the Survey no longer acts as a document of record, a single location for all the relevant data of the year.
Solve our previous ‘Question Of The Day ‘