Verbal Question of the Day: 32
The five sentences (labelled 1,2,3,4, and 5) given in this question, when properly sequenced, form a coherent paragraph. Decide on the proper order for the sentences and key in this sequence of five numbers as your answer.
- In each sector of the economy we are presented with the need for reform, none more so than in higher education.
- Since this was a ‘reform’, and since reform must evidently be done quickly, vice chancellors were advised (or instructed?) it be done from the forthcoming session.
- Every epoch has its buzzwords, and ours seems obsessed with Reform.
- Important issues such as syllabi, reading material and infrastructure were presumably to be regarded as minor and hence ignored, to be dealt with later (if ever).
- An example of this is our being told in 2015 that with a “view to bringing about qualitative improvement”, a Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) would be introduced in institutions of Higher Education in the country.