Verbal Question of the Day: 40
The five sentences (labelled 1,2,3,4, and 5) given in this question, when properly sequenced, form a coherent paragraph. Decide on the proper order for the sentences and key in this sequence of five numbers as your answer.
- This multiyear supply deal will enable No.3 US mobile carrier T-mobile to deliver the first nation-wide 5G services.
- But cash-strapped telecom operators around the world have been gun-shy over committing to commercial upgrades of existing networks, with many seeing 5G technology simply as a way to deliver incremental capacity increases instead of new features.
- In a $3.5 billion deal, Nokia will supply T-Mobile with its next-generation 5G network gear which includes the AirScale radio access platform as well as cloud-connected hardware, software and acceleration services.
- The update promises to make networks more responsive and reliable for the eventual development of new industrial automation, medical monitoring and driverless cars.
- The T-Mobile award is critical to Nokia’s financial health and is concrete evidence of a new wireless upgrade cycle taking root.