Verbal Question of the Day: 48
The five sentences (labelled 1,2,3,4, and 5) given in this question, when properly sequenced, form a coherent paragraph. Decide on the proper order for the sentences and key in this sequence of five numbers as your answer.
- Within the declining industry, one country now dominates the market for the design and export of nuclear plants: Russia.
- Subsequently, many nuclear plants closed around the world.
- The worst nuclear disaster since Chernobyl, it was a devastating blow to an industry that has been in the doldrums since the 1980s.
- In March 2011, a tsunami engulfed the Fukushima power plant in Japan, ultimately causing a meltdown.
- Rosatom, Russia’s state-owned nuclear power company, has 33 new plants on its order book, worth about $130 billion.
Please Note: The answer to this question will be posted tomorrow morning as a comment below.