Verbal Question of the Day: 50
OUT OF CONTEXT
Five sentences related to a topic are given below. Four of them can be put together to form a meaningful and coherent short paragraph. Identify the odd one out. Choose its number as your answer and key it in.
- In the wake of school shooting across the US, the movie takes a swipe at how much kids are internalizing this violence.
- The film shows how the current crop of teens seamlessly flits between Snapchat filters, Instagram messaging and Twitter timelines.
- Not just Mark Zuckerberg, but the rest of us too need to watch Eighth Grade, to understand the current zeitgeist of teenagers.
- Bo Burnham’s new movie-Eighth Grade,portraying the emotional upheaval of a teenager, has a delightful story that is as fresh as the air in the Swiss Alps.
- Burnham, the director, also turns out to be an indefatigable explorer of the sexual mores of Generation Z.
Please Note: The answer to this question will be posted tomorrow morning as a comment below.