Verbal Question of the Day: 52
The five sentences (labelled 1,2,3,4, and 5) given in this question, when properly sequenced, form a coherent paragraph. Decide on the proper order for the sentences and key in this sequence of five numbers as your answer.
- The Chinese effectively demanded that the global corporation shift its entire Asian business out of their Indian operation and move it to China.
- After they had covered the listed agenda, they found their local CEO cribbing about their Indian operation and how his Indian counterpart was dropping the ball, missing business opportunities and suchlike.
- Two of the Chinese executives involved were ranking members of the Communist Party of China, and the Westerners noticed their Chinese colleagues’ proposal end with a distinct “or else…”.
- A couple of years ago, top executives of a mid-sized Western multinational found themselves in Beijing attending a strategy meeting of their Chinese subsidiary.
- The visiting executives thought this was the usual office politics until they found that two others joined in.
Please Note: The answer to this question will be posted tomorrow morning as a comment below.